About: This website is where you can find, view, and download GIS data from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
Data Available: Shapefiles, Service endpoints
Topics Include: COVID-19 data, Hospitals, Clinics, Service Areas, Health Departments, Local offices, Long-term care facilities, nursing homes, Food share, family care, etc.
1. Navigate to the data portal: https://data.dhsgis.wi.gov/
2. Choose one of the pre-defined categories or use the search box.
3. Click on a dataset to see more information.
4. Use the "download" drop down box to see available formats.
5. Alternatively, use the "data source" link to see the URL for the live service layer.
1. COVID-19 data is highly available and is one of the topics the Wisconsin Department of Health is focusing on. Here you can download the following Wisconsin data sets:
2. Click whichever dataset that is most applicable to your use. (In this example we will be using COVID-19 Case Data)
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to choose which dataset is most applicable. For the most updated State and County data choose the Updated Data*. For larger scale map data you can choose the data on the Original data column.
4. Once you select your data it will direct you to this page. Simply click the download button to obtain the data.
If you are having trouble finding the data you are looking for, the AGS Library may be able to help.
|Geospatial Data Homepage||Data Request Form||E-mail us email@example.com|