Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Selected Library Databases for Company Research
- Coverage: Over 280 million U.S. and international companies, both public and private.
- Content: Company profiles, social/business analysis, financials (for public), competitors, & much more.
- NOTE: Make sure to uncheck the box as shown below to include international companies in the search.
Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage
- Coverage: Over 100,000 U.S. & international companies, both public and private.
- Content: Detailed profiles, financial statements, market data, equity research & much more.
Business Source Premier: Company Profiles (MarketLine Company Profiles)
- Coverage: 10,000 U.S. & international companies, both public and private.
- Content: Overviews, competitors, SWOT analyses (for some) & more. Financial statements not provided.
: Over 30,000 U.S. & international public companies.
: Detailed profiles & extensive financial statements; comparative financial analysis for peer groups.
* More Company Databases
Access additional company research tools from the main Business & Economics Research Guide.
Example: Company Report
To view the full report, go to the Mergent Intellect database and type in Starbucks Corporation.
News Media Coverage?
Don't forget to search for articles that may have been written about the company in business publications.