Most of the business databases provide an option to set up an RSS feed or email alerts for specific publications or for topic searches.
A sample of marketing journals carried by the UWM Libraries in print and/or online formats:
Do you want to check if the library has access to a specific journal? Do you have an article citation from a bibliography or reading list?
* Use one of the following methods to determine whether UWM Libraries has online access and/or a print copy of the item:
> Journal Search: type all or some of the journal title or browse journals by category
> Search@UW: type all or some of the article title or the journal title
► Look for the button.
► If the full text is not available in the database you are using, clicking Get It! may link directly to:
• the full article in other library databases or journal subscriptions
• or to a call number for a print copy.
► If the article is not available via the UWM Libraries, request it using the library's Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service.
• Get It! may provide an option to "Request a Copy"
• if not, fill out the Interlibrary Loan form manually.