Welcome to the ENG 102 guide. In this guide, you will find information and resources to help you...
- get started on your research and find background information
- consider and identify stakeholders who care about, influence and/or are impacted by a particular topic, issue or event
- use Search@UW, our resource discovery tool, which combines the library catalog and database content
- find and use subject databases specific to an area/topic
- use sources appropriately by evaluating them and recognizing ways sources might be used
- cite sources properly