Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Health Research Best Bets (En Espanol!)
Regularly updated calendar of the UWM Libraries' hours--on all campuses and service points.
Reserve a Study Room
Use D!bs to reserve a group study room in the Daniel M. Soref Learning Commons (at GML) or at UWM Washington County.
Hours and Information about the Grind, a coffee shop located within the Golda Meir Library.
Course Reserve Search
See if what you need is on course reserve--this could be your textbook for a class, etc.
floorplans and maps of the Golda Meir Library at UWM's Milwaukee main campus.
How to Print in the library and on campus.
Search in English, Find it in Spanish
- Most search tools (or databases as they are also known) will list articles by their titles in English, but the article itself might be in Spanish.
- This is because the keywords, subject terms, and other important descriptors might be in English for a variety of reasons.
- To limit your search to Spanish-language results, use a Language Filter in the search results.
- Once you search for your topic (for instance asthma AND "Mexico City") find the language filter on the left side of the search results.
- Click Spanish from the filter options to see the results that are available in Spanish only.
- The titles might be in English (like in PubMed, they appear in brackets [like this]), but the Full-Text is in Spanish.
Meet your Health Sciences Librarian