Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
General information about placing online material requests:
- We don't have electronic reserves. Any item we own that is available electronically is available to the entire UWM community.
- If you're not sure where to direct a request, please use the Purchase Recommendation form on the UWM Libraries homepage under the "Forms & Services" dropdown menu.
- Any questions about requesting online materials can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
Finding the purchase request form
1. Navigate to the UWM Libraries homepage
2. Roll over the "Forms and Services" dropdown menu near the top of the page.
3. Click on "Purchase Recommendation" and you will be brought to the purchase recommendation form
4. Include as much information as you have on the material you're requesting. Links in the notes field are especially helpful!