Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research Day Photos (12Oct2018)
Tools for Authors
Explore the Authors and Researchers Guide to learn more about using their resources to enhance all aspects of your scholarly work, including:
- Learning the basics of citation indexing
- Tips for effective topic searching
- Setting up search alerts to stay up to date on a topic
- Creating citation alerts to monitor citation activity around a key paper
- Finding an author’s work in Web of Science
- Identifying experts and potential collaborators
- Identifying key players and centers of excellence in a research area
- Discovering sources of funding in your field
- Linking to relevant research data sets, data studies, and software on external repositories.
Frequently Requested Links
Web of Science Training and Technical Support
Web of Science Tutorials
Access YouTube training videos from the Web of Science Group and Clarivate Analyitics
Get Help Now
Have a product question? Search the Knowledgebase or open a support case with Clarivate.
Detailed Product Guides from Clarivate