Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Questions for Evaluation
1. What is the Main Message of this Infographic?
2. What Audience is this for? How can you tell?
3. How do the graphics represent the reality of the statistics or data? is it accurate?
4. In whose interest is it in to communicate this information in an attractive way?
5. If you were to find out where this information comes from, who would you do that?
How hard or easy would it be to locate the source material?
Piktochart provides an easy way for teams and individuals to create infographics. It is free to try, but costs money after the trial period. Discounts available for students and university staff and faculty.
Canva is an online platform that has a variety of subscription levels--including free--that makes creating beautiful graphics easy.
Carrie Wade - Health Sciences Librarian