Note number. Author AA, Author BB. Title of article. Journal Title Abbreviated. Year of Publication;Volume(Issue):Page range. DOI or URL. Date accessed (if using a URL).
1. Mountain AD, Kirby RL, Smith C, Eskes G, Thompson K. Powered wheelchair skills training for persons with stroke. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2014;93(12):980-993.
2. Wan Y, Yan Y, Ma F, Wang L, Lu P, Maytag A, Jiang J. LPR: How different diagnostic tools shape the outcomes of treatment. J Voice. 2014;28(3):362-368. https://www.clinicalkey.com/#!/content/journal/1-s2.0-S0892199713002518. Accessed January 16, 2016.
Note number. Author AA, Author BB. Title of Book. Edition ed. Place of Publication: Publisher Name; Year of publication.
Note number. Author AA, Author BB. Title of chapter. In: Editor AA, ed. Title of Book. Edition ed. Place of Publication: Publisher Name; Year of publication:Page range.
1. William L. Clinical Methods in Communication Disorders. 3rd ed. Austin, TX: Pro-Ed; 2002.
2. Helewa A, Walker JM. Critical Evaluation of Research in Physical Rehabilitation: Towards Evidence-Based Practice. Philadelphia: Saunders; 2000.
3. Palisano RJ, Campbell SK, Harris SR. Evidence-based decision making in pediatric physical therapy. In: Campbell SK, Palisano RJ, Orlin MN, eds. Physical Therapy for Children. 4th ed. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier; 2012:1-36.