Table of Contents:
1. Home page (this page): Find guidance for seeking research assistance at the library.
2. Search Strategies: Find videos about effective search strategies and a handout for concept mapping.
3. Finding Articles: Find videos for using Search@UW and specialized databases. A research log is available, along with a listing of recommended databases for English 201.
4. Annotated Bibliography: Find tools to help you created an annotated bibliography.
5. MLA Citation Style: Find tools to help you understand MLA formatting requirements, create in-text references, end-of-text references, and a works cited page.