Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to contact us
E-mail: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Waukesha Library staff monitor email throughout the day and selectively in the evenings and on weekends.
Real Time: To talk with us live Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, use the TEAMS app, or call 262-521-5473.
How to download and contact us through Teams
- Download and open the Microsoft Teams app on your phone or computer using this link https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads.
- Sign in with your Panther ID.
- Go to the chat icon, then type in the email of the person you would like to chat with in the top box (e.g. cavanaug, kfhinton, silet).
- Type your chat in the bottom box.
- If you would like to talk with us on the phone, or have a video chat, go to the upper right hand corner of the screen on your phone, or the left side of your computer screen, and choose the appropriate icon. You can see if we are available by the green dot next to our picture, a red dot means we are not available. If we are not available on Teams, you can send us a chat on Teams or through regular email and we will get back to you.
- If you don’t know the address of people you want to contact, here is the link to student and staff email at UWM at Waukesha. https://uwm.edu/search/people/