About: Developed and maintained by UW Madison Geography Department's Robinson Map Library and the Wisconsin State Cartographer's Office.
Topics Include: Tax Parcels and Assessment Data, Streets, Land Use, Address Points, Municipalities, Zoning, Hydrography, and Building Footprints.
Please Note: All state data is open and available for public use. Some data is for educational purposes only and requires UW-System credentials to login and download.
1. Zoom in on the location you are interested in obtaining data for.
2. Select the red arrow to the right of your selection.
3. Login with your UW-System credentials (if prompted). After login, data will begin downloading automatically.
4. When the file download is complete, open the download and extract, or unzip all files to the directory of your choice.
5. Add the data to ArcMap, or a GIS interface of your choice.
If you are having trouble finding the data you are looking for, the AGS Library may be able to help.
|Geospatial Data Homepage||Data Request Form||E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org|