This guide contains information on how to find sources for research. It includes information on:
- How to narrow your topic.
- How to search for books in your library.
- How to receive books from other institutions.
- How to locate and filter peer-reviewd articles in our databases.
- How to use a specialized database.
- How to understand results you may find on Google.
- How to determine if the sources you find are credible and valuable.
If you have any questions, contact Jan Donahou, Academic Librarian, UWM at Washington County