Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Resources in the Library and beyond for
Acting 4 (Theatre 471): Fundamentals of Acting in Classical Texts
About The UWM Music Library
Online listening to over 1,00,000 tracks of music through commercial streaming audio services.
- Who: The largest collection of music in Southeastern Wisconsin, the UWM Music Library is the only UW school other than Madison with a separate Music Library and a full-time Music Librarian to help you with your classwork and advanced research.
- What: 70,000 LPs (yes, Vinyl!), nearly 12,000 CDs (yes, we have rock, pop, world, & jazz), 30,000 Books about music with topics ranging from biographies of Bach, the history of the publishing and printing industry, and how to learn to play the guitar to critical studies of Hip Hop, Jazz in France, and the music of the native peoples of the Andies and approximately 30,000 pieces of printed music.
- Where:The East side of the 2nd floor of the Library -- We're also on the web at https://uwm.edu/libraries/music/ where you can find links to a full-text, scholarly music encyclopedia
- When: During the semester we're open 8am-10pm on weekdays, with slightly different hours on Fridays and weekends. Check the Libraries' website for the most up-to-date hours.
- How: You can email your questions about music to our email or live-chat reference services at https://uwm.edu/libraries/ask/. phone us directly at (414)229-5529, or, of course, drop in and talk to us in person.
Music, Theatre, & Dance Librarian