MedOne Communcation Science
MedOne ComSci is a comprehensive online reference for audiologists and speech language pathologists. This innovative database, the first of its kind, provides multimedia content perfect for students, clinicians and instructors.
Thieme's collection of e-books includes core texts for Masters and PhD level instruction. Our titles are widely adopted by professors at ASHA-accredited programs. The platform features a rich source of case material for study and discussion in class, with associated question and answer sets provided for every case.
MedOne is a platform for faculty & specialists alike. For busy residents and specialists, MedOne makes it easy to complete research whether at home, at work, or on the go.
MedOne ComSci features:
* E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to 45 premier audiology and speech-language pathology e-books
* E-Journals - Full-access to content from the journals Seminars in Hearing and Seminars in Speech and Language
* Cases - Over 160 clinical cases with review questions and answers for each case
* Media - 5,000 images with legends for use in lecture and course materials and 100's of videos
* MedOne@Home - Access MedOne offsite
Trial ends April 13, 2018.