New Resources in Nursing
To get help with your research, you can contact a librarian by calling AskaLibrarian at (414) 229-4659 or by coming into the library during regular hours.
For help 24/7, you can email, IM or chat with a librarian.
To set up an in-depth, one-on-one meeting with a librarian regarding your research topic, fill out a request for a Research Consultation.
Did You Know?
The UWM Libraries has:
- More than 5 million cataloged items
- Access to over 270 research databasescovering every discipline
- 8200 current periodicalsubscriptions
- Tools (such as FindIt! & Citation Linker) to get you items we don't have
- 24/7 access to full-text online articles from 17,000 journals & magazines
MUCH more than books and journals
- 450,000 maps
- 8,000 atlases
- 200,000 photographs
- Sound recordings (including CDs & 70,000 LPs)
- Videos & DVDs
- Puppets & Pop-Up books