Online students and faculty have access to the same resources and support from UWM Libraries that are available to students and teachers in a traditional campus setting. You can:
- Have articles sent to you electronically.
- Talk to a librarian via chat, email, or telephone.
- Use the library's electronic resources remotely.
- Borrow books from the nearest University of Wisconsin library.
- Have books you need sent to you in the mail (only available if all classes are taken online).
All you need is your Campus ID, PantherCard, and Library Account.