1. To log into EBSCO/NetLibrary to view/download an ebook from the catalog, click on the link in the record.
(You can tell if it's an EBSCO/Netlibrary ebook because "netLibrary" is in the url.)
2. Once in EBSCO, choose how you want to view the ebook.
3. If you choose to download the ebook, you'll have to create an account through EBSCO.
4. Create an account to access the ebooks through EBSCO. Tip: use your ePantherID to reduce the number of logins to remember.
5. Continue to access the ebook.
6. To download the ebook, adjust the checkout period if needed then click on "Checkout & Download." If you do not have ADE installed on your computer you need to download and install it to view the ebook on your desktop. Note the other directions for viewing the ebook on a device.
7. Successful download!
8. Click on "My Folder" to see time remaining on checkout.