Ahmed Kraima, the Multicultural Services Librarian, develops and coordinates diversity initiatives for the UWM Libraries. He provides research assistance, information services and materials recommendations to the UWM community (faculty, staff and students) in the following areas:
- Africology/African American Studies
- American Indian Studies
- Hispanic/Latino(a) Studies
- Asian/Asian American Studies
- Diversity Studies
Contact Ahmed at 414-229-6613 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a research consultation
Amenities at the Library
UWM Libraries has many amenities for students, such as:
- Grind coffee shop
- free lockers
- wireless Internet (sign in with your ePanther ID & password)
- printers and photocopiers
- free digital scanners allow you to turn books, articles or microfilm into PDFs! (print scanners: 1) Learning Commons, 2) Media Library, and 3) Reserve Room. Microformat scanners: Media Library.
Check out more of the amenities the UWM Libraries has to offer!
Libraries & Collections
The UWM Libraries consists of several libraries and departments. All libraries, departments and collections are housed within the Golda Meir Library building.