For general assistance with library resources or services:
- visit the Ask a Librarian arch (1st floor, west wing)
- call (414) 229-4659
- email, IM or chat with a librarian (chat available 24/7)
For help researching other topics, contact the librarian who specializes in that subject area. See the list of Subject Area Librarians.
Amenities at the Library
UWM Libraries has many amenities for students, such as:
- free laptop checkout from the Media Library
- Grind coffee bar
(1st floor, west wing)
- free lockers
- wireless Internet (sign in with your ePanther ID & password)
- printers and photocopiers
- free digital scanners in Current Periodicals (lower level, west wing) and the Reserve Room (1st floor, east wing): turn books, articles or microfilm into PDFs!
Check out more of the amenities the UWM Libraries has to offer!